Since its establishment, one of the primary goals of the EUROGNOSI Group has been CPD, the continuous training of its teachers.
The EUROGNOSI Educational Group offers quality training aimed at highly qualified teachers as well as those who wish to start their teaching career as English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian teachers at our Group.
All EUROGNOSI® Teachers employed by EUROGNOSI as professionals and business executives have the following minimum qualifications:
- Knowledge of English at a native speaker level
- University Degree in English Language and Literature or related subject (e.g. Linguistics, Language Teaching)
- At least three years of teaching experience with adult students
- Previous teaching experience of specialist business English
- Attendance of academic seminars of a total duration of at least 50 hours
EUROGNOSI® is the only Educational Organisation boasting an in-house Teachers' Academy, which offers seminars and specialised workshops to language teachers.
In this way, we ensure that we have a team of highly qualified teachers, who are able to undertake demanding programmes.
The staff of the EUROGNOSI® Institute of Academic Planning, Development and Training is able to design programmes and train teachers for language teaching in any field.